Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Sonogram

We had such a fun time at the sonogram place.  Who knew?  We saw profile, brain, heart, heartbeat, legs, toes, hands, fingers, and just had a blast!  Baby is 12 weeks and super healthy so far.  Infact, she told me my uterus was all baby...music to my ears!!!?!!!!

Let me go ahead and tell you our prediction here....we saw this profile and the technician pointed out how clear it was.  All i could see what the NOSE!  If you know me well, you know I have the Nelson hook nose.  My mom has it, her dad has it, and his mom had it.  And I am pretty darn sure that profile has the Nelson hook nose.  It may be too early to tell, but Shawn has a little button nose so....

I have gotten only 2 (duh!) predictions yet on the gender.  An aquaintence from high school days says she knows for suer it is a boy.  I haven't asked her yet, but for all I know, she could also be a sonogram technician.  But my Uncle Dexter, who has 3 boys of his own, says that all of his boys sonogramed with their hands "protecting" private parts.  And this baby has her hand/arm up behind head and the other side arm was wavind around. A  friend of his that has girls only said the girls sonogram with arms up "asking for money from dad!" 

What do we think?  That it might be a boy or a girl?  What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. In hayden's sonogram it looked like he was giving us a thumbs up! I'm pulling for a boy for you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're following the Blue fam trend, then I say boy! I can't wait to meet Baby Lain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing a boy! I have absolutely no reasons for guessing a boy..ha ha! Can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting for you guys roxi!!!!!
    we are thrilled for you and will be praying for you!
    congratulations friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete